Trucker jackets, moto jackets, reversible jackets, and more to complete your leather outerwear collection.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Unless otherwise specified, all sizes in this post are listed in women’s.
1. A Quince leather motorcycle jacket available in two shades of brown best worn while humming “Bad To The Bone,” ’cause those are the vibes you’ll be radiating in this little number.
Promising review: “I already have this moto jacket in two other colors because I love the style so much and the price can’t be beat. I continue to be really happy with all of these jackets as they work well with everything in my wardrobe.” —Liane P.
Another promising review: “I am so pleased with the soft buttery leather of this coat! I will definitely be looking at other styles as well! So happy to have found this brand, truly wonderful quality and unbelievable price. I sized up for a looser fit and it’s perfect.” —Lauren U.
Get it from Quince for $149.90 (available in sizes XS–XL and four color options, including two shades of brown).
Might as well throw some leather pants in the mix too!
2. A classy brown leather jacket boasting clean lines so sleek and timeless I wouldn’t be surprised if it became a family heirloom.
Note: Some reviewers say the sleeves run long.
Promising review: “The fit is perfect. I love the softer comfortable feel of the leather. Feels and fits like a glove. I am happy with my new leather jacket! It is well made.” —Julie Rose
Get it from Amazon for $299.99+ (available in regular sizes S–3X and petite sizes L–1X, and also in black).
3. A brown leather jacket that touts plenty of pockets and an asymmetrical zipper that’s available in six styles and shades (which makes it sooo much easier to keep coming back to order more).
Promising review: “I don’t do Amazon reviews often, but I had to for this. It’s really good quality and the thickness it what you’d expect with a leather jacket. It’s also super cute and fashionable and I’m sure it’ll keep me warm for most of the Denver, Colorado winter, especially since I can put thicker clothing beneath it. For later summer into fall and early winter with something warmer underneath, this jacket should treat you well!” —samantha
Get it from Amazon for $187+ (available in sizes XS–3XL and 10 color options, including various shades of brown).
4. A Lucky Brand leather trucker jacket featuring a stylish spread collar to serve as an elevated version of your regular denim jackets.
Promising review: “Love my jacket. The leather is so soft and I love feeling it. The jacket is true to size. I receive so many compliments. Great purchase. Thinking about purchasing another one just to have in case something happen to this one.” —Adrienne
Get it from Lucky Brand for $224.50 (originally $449; available in sizes XS–2XL).
5. A belted brown leather jacket impeccably designed with multiple pockets and a uniquely stylish silhouette capable of zhuzhing up any outfit.
Promising review: “I love this jacket! I’ve gotten many compliments when wearing it! The leather and workmanship are very nice, good quality genuine leather. It looks just like what is pictured. The zipper is high quality and heavy, so I’m not worried it will break. I like how it fits and how it looks when I wear it. I would highly recommend this jacket.” —TravelMom
Get it from Amazon for $187+ (available in sizes XS–3XL and four colors, including two shades of brown).
Plus, some faux leather leggings you’ll probably want to permanently live in.
6. A reversible Overland leather jacket for those of us who are a tad indecisive in the a.m. With sleek leather on one side and warm windproof quilted poly on the other, you can easily pick and choose which side to show off and when.
Promising review: “I can’t say enough good things about this jacket. I liked it when I saw it online but the pictures didn’t do justice for the actual item. The leather is feathery soft, the workmanship is superb, and the style is chic. I love both sides of the jacket; imagine getting two jackets in one! It will be great for any occasion, dressing up or down, and especially perfect for fall or spring travel.” —Lafayette
Get it from Overland for $395 (available in sizes XXS–XL and two other colors).
7. Or a super soft brown leather shacket designed with a satin lining and chest pockets if you’re looking for something a little lighter.
Note: Some reviewers say this shacket runs small.
Promising review: “Very soft lambskin leather. It fits well. Not a bulky jacket; it’s more lightweight for cool evenings over a single layer. Good quality at a fair price.” —Kindle Customer
Get it from Amazon for $129.99+ (available in sizes XS–4XL and 12 colors, including two shades of brown).
And here’s where you can grab even more stylish shackets.
8. A quilted brown leather jacket from The Jacket Maker with two exterior and interior pockets destined to become a covetable classic in your dark and edgy wardrobe.
The Jacket Maker
I was gifted this to try out and I can definitely confirm the quality is top-notch. The leather is suuuper soft and the quilted accents make it stand out a little more than other black leather jackets. You also have the option of ordering a “made to measure” jacket (for $50 more) so you can feel confident knowing you’re investing in something that’s literally made for you.
Get it from The Jacket Maker for $300+ (available in sizes XXS–3XL and four colors, including two shades of brown).
9. An Urban Outfitters vintage leather flight jacket sourced through the brand’s “Urban Renewal” program. UO has a limited supply of similar designs, which means each one is a truly unique vintage piece given new life (thanks to you)!
Note: Due to the nature of this jacket being preowned and vintage, the exact style and condition will vary.
Promising review: “It’s perfectly super oversized and exactly what I wanted! The style that I received is like a ‘Members Only’ jacket with a crinkled leather texture (as opposed to wrinkled leather that will smooth out). It also appears to be deadstock vs. used or preowned… no labels or tags inside. It’s lightweight and so comfy to wear in SoCal weather.” —tk
Get it from Urban Outfitters for $149 (available in sizes S–L and in black).
10. A very smooth Cole Haan leather jacket available in three shades of brown ideal if you’re yearning for a sleek and versatile piece you could wear to the office, parties, brunch, or pretty much anywhere your day/night takes you.
FYI, this jacket is included in Prime Try Before You Buy so you can give it a trial run if you’re a member!
Promising review: “I am so unexpectedly pleased with this jacket. It is great quality for the price and fits exactly as I had hoped. This jacket is lamb’s leather which is softer than cow hide and also feels more supple to the touch.” —Froggy Bottom
Get it from Amazon for $128.41+ (available in sizes XS–XXL and 11 colors, including three shades of brown).
11. An Overland washed brown leather jacket crafted with welt pockets, princess seams, a standup collar, and hidden front zip closure to zip up and look like a total badass in.
Promising review: “I love this jacket. I have it in three colors already and I am thinking of getting all of them! The details on this the jacket are amazingly crafted and the color has a little bit of washed look, which makes it very unique, and the price is unbelievably great. Highly recommended!” —Xiaomei
Get it from Overland for $299 (available in sizes XXXS–XXL and three other colors).
12. A textured brown leather jacket styled with a removable hood to don on days when you’re going for a casual, layered look (without needing to add a bulky sweatshirt underneath).
Promising review: “This jacket is high quality! It came packaged well and also in its own garnet bag! It came packaged as if it had come from a high-end store! I am so in love with it!!!” —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $187+ (available in sizes XS–3XL and five styles, including two black options and three in brown).
13. A classic Wilsons Leather scuba-style jacket complete with a zip-up front that’ll have you lookin’ sharp no matter what you pair it with.
Promising review: “Exactly what I was looking for! Beautiful jacket! I originally ordered a medium based on the measurements listed. It fit like a glove, but I could move easily in it. The next size up was perfect! LOVE IT!” —Tanya B.
Get it from Wilsons Leather for $225 (available in sizes XS–XXL and in black).
14. Or an A-line Jessica London brown leather jacket ideal for anyone looking for something a little longer. This piece will provide you with a lil’ extra coverage and warmth without scarfing an inkling of style.
15. A stunning Understated Leather moto jacket crafted from hand-cut cowhide leather and embellished with silver dome studs accenting the paneling for a show-stopping piece you (and everyone around you) will drool over.
16. A durable Orvis brown leather jacket showcasing a faded patina plus a blanket-pattern lining so cozy you’ll be asking all your friends to feel how soft it is.
Promising review: “I took a chance ordering this jacket online. Would I like the color? Could I get it zipped up over my hips? Would the sleeves be too long? Well, I needn’t have worried. The Latitude Leather Jacket turned out to be everything I had hoped for. The color is gorgeous. I could, indeed, get it zipped over my hips (yay!). The sleeves are the perfect length. The style overall is just what I wanted. There are no epaulets or extra hardware to clutter up the look. It has two slip pockets that I can comfortably slide my hands into. I’m so glad that I took the chance on buying this jacket. I know I’ll be wearing it for years.” —mylastcat
Get it from Orvis for $398 (available in sizes XS–XL).
17. A sleek leather moto jacket offering a ~minimalist~ take on traditional lapel-and-collar leather jackets that would look so fab with some stylish ankle boots.
Promising review: “Adorable! Just what I was looking for. I love it! I have worn it several times with dresses as well as jeans! Great wardrobe staple. It’s made well and the leather is soft!” —BeachBound
Get it from Amazon for $118.99+ (available in sizes XS–XXL and several other styles in black and red).
18. A Lauren Ralph Lauren leather moto jacket featuring a spread collar and asymmetric zipper that reviewers say is super soft and buttery.
Promising review: “I finally found the perfect leather jacket. It’s soft and real leather. I like that it’s a lightweight jacket and not too bulky or heavy since I live in Southern California. I also love the fit. Definitely a closet/wardrobe must have!” —Sam in San Diego
Get it from Nordstrom for $440 (available in sizes XS–XL and two other colors).
19. A leather jacket available in five brown styles, all of which have helpful pockets for you to fill with tiny pieces of paper with the Amazon link for this little number printed on them — because you know people are going to ask.
Promising review: “All I can say is wow! I received the jacket weeks ahead of the estimated date and it looks amazing! The jacket is extremely well made and definitely worth every penny spent!” —Jennifer Purvis
Get it from Amazon for $187+ (available in sizes XS–3XL, five brown styles, and two black styles).
20. An edgy Blanc Noir quilted leather and mesh moto jacket that’ll undoubtedly win the heart of anyone who adores contrasting fabrics and textures.
Promising review: “I love my jacket without reservation. There’s nothing not to like! It’s a fall weather jacket with quilted leather sections and stretchy mesh fabric that seem to modify my temperature enough so I don’t take it off during the warmer hours of the day. It’s unique (which I love) so EVERYONE doesn’t have one and it’s genuine leather. It’s edgy so if you don’t want attention this jacket isn’t for you. Otherwise it’s true to size but does stretch for heavier garments so it can be layered. It returns to size right away and the underarms haven’t beaded up. I’ve worn it every day since I bought it. I am very happy.” —Alithia T.
Get it from Neiman Marcus for $299 (available in sizes XS–L and in black).
21. A Lucky Brand classic leather moto jacket best worn with some statement jeans for an undoubtedly head-turning look.
22. An asymmetrical brown leather jacket from Angel Jackets designed with plenty of zippers and pockets — even on the sleeves!
Promising review: “If you’re debating whether you should buy a leather jacket from Angel, just do it! Great prices, wonderful customer service, and you won’t be disappointed with their products! This jacket especially is absolutely gorgeous! The fit is perfect, the color is rich, and you just can’t beat that leather smell! I’ve bought four jackets from this company for myself, my friend, and my husband, and I plan to always buy from them in the future!” —Irene
Get it from Angel Jackets for $189 (originally $269; available in sizes XS–3XL).
23. A bestselling Michael Kors brown leather jacket featuring a cropped hem, snap tab neckline, and asymmetric zip front you’ll be finding excuses to wear every chance you get.
Promising review: “After looking for a moto jacket for years, this is the one! I like that the hardware is understated and sort of dark silver. The leather is soft and the collar lays well both unzipped and zipped. It looks great with dresses for going to and from work which is what I wanted it for.” —Mari V.
Get it from Neiman Marcus for $260 (available in sizes 1X–3X and in black).
25. A showstopping Cripple Creek vintage brown studded jacket boasting adjustable leather side buckles and laced detailing that’s basically a compliment magnet.
26. A popular Harley-Davidson brown leather jacket complete with a triple vent system allowing you to have total control over how much air can get in and out. Plus, it’s equipped with cooling technology, body armor pockets, padded shoulders, and an interior zipper pocket!
Promising review: “The fit and tailoring on this are amazing, no boxy fit here. The quality is incredible and it’s just a stunning jacket to look at. Worth every penny.” —Kristen
Get it from Harley-Davidson for $535+ (available in regular sizes XS–2XL, plus sizes 1W–3W, petite sizes XS–XL, and tall sizes S–XL).
28. A splurgeworthy Banana Republic leather bomber jacket radiating ~vintage vibes~. This little number comes with a shearling collar that you can conveniently remove and reattach whenever you want to switch up your look!
Get it from Banana Republic for $600 (available in sizes XXS–XL).
29. A unique brown leather jacket touting a checkered pattern on the front so you can finally ~check~ off finding a holy grail leather jacket from your to-do list.
Promising review: “I was unsure about ordering a leather jacket online without being able to feel the leather. This jacket is a gift. I was really surprised by how nice it is. Buttery soft leather and it appears to be excellent workmanship. I would definitely order again!” —Loyce
Get it from Angel Jackets for $189 (originally $259; available in sizes XS–3XL).
You, when you somehow “accidentally” add another brown leather jacket to your cart:
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and/or clarity.